Safety and reliability with testing services
DA-Group intends to offer accredited electronic and environmental testing services for a wide range of electronic and mobile solutions and products. The company has acquired part of Microsoft’s mobile device testing and R&D laboratories and equipment in Tampere.
DA-Group's testing facilities and laboratory equipment enable comprehensive measuring and testing services of products and systems: Electromagnetic Compatibility testing (EMC), temperature and vibration tests as well as X-ray tests. The environmental testing enables extensive tests of RF and electronic equipment and systems.
To comply with national and international market regulations, all electronic products are tested to validate their functionality, performance, safety and reliability. Type approval tests ensure products' suitability for their application in the market.
Testing and measuring is necessary during many phases of product development, manufacturing, contractual performance verification and delivery. Detailed reports of test results and observations made during testing are prepared, as required; by the standards in force (eg: ECSS) or the customer. In our processes, we focus on the importance of reliability and verifications.
Independent testing services prodiver
DA-Group’s fully owned subsidiary, Eleforss Oy, will be the provider of the accredited testing services, once the accreditation decision is available. Eleforss has been offering various testing and measuring services for over ten years. The test facilities are located in Forssa and in the new facilities in Hermia, Tampere, starting mid February.
DA-Group has both Full Compliance EMC testing chambers and Pre Compliance EMC chambers.
ELECTROMAGNETIC COMPATIBILITY (EMC) TESTING
- Radiated emission measurements
- Conducted emissions measurements
- Radiated susceptibility/immunity tests
- Conducted immunity tests
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) immunity tests
- Electrical fast transient (EFT) and Surge voltage/current immunity tests
- Voltage dips, short interruptions and voltage variations immunity tests
ELECTRICAL, ELECTROACOUSTIC AND RF MEASUREMENTS
- Radio equipment (WLAN, Bluetooth, 2G, 3G, 4G)
- Global navigation satellite system (GNSS) tests and measurements (GPS, GLONASS, Beidou ja Galileo)
- Audio measurements in anechoic chamber
- Power grid disturbances, insulation resistance and insulation strength
ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS TESTING
- Solar simulator, UV testing and salt mist
- Environmental testing (humidity and temperature), wide temperature range
(-80 - + 180 °C) and damp heat test
- Thermal shock tests
- Thermal cycling tests
- Thermographic camera imaging
- Vibration and free fall tests with high speed camera
- Sine vibration tests
- Shock tests
- Random vibration tests
ANALYSIS AND INSPECTION EQUIPMENT AND SERVICES
- 3D X-Ray and Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM)
- Optical microscopes
- Microsection equipment
- Component soldering inspection
- Fake component inspection
- Production batch quality assurance sampling
Crack and flaw detection tests for ceramic materials and metals
- Thermal conductivity inspection
- Component heat inspection
On-site testing is used to perform equipment evaluation at a customer location, factory or other non-laboratory test venue. Product compliance testing in the field is used when equipment may be physically too large for a test laboratory or when special support equipment or infrastructure is needed to operate the equipment. The testing may cover various EMC, safety and machinery requirements.
DA-Group offers testing and validation services cost-effectively and even in a tight schedule.